... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Real Baking @ Minneapolis

It's been a long time since my last post because I haven't baked for a while. I move to Minneapolis for a summer internship at General Mills and I didn't bring all my baking equipments with me. Here are some pictures of my apartment:
 The apartment is actually very nice (except for the small bedroom) and it comes fully furnished. They even provide a whisk, a baking pan, a cookie sheet, and mixing bowls, so I can actually bake some simple baked goods.

I got so many boxes of cake and brownie mixes from work and most of them will go bad by the end of this month. So, I decided to bake some brownies this weekend! Yuuummmm! Usually I don't like using boxed mixes, but I had no choice since I don't have my pantry here. I followed the direction on the box to make the brownie base, swirled in cream cheese batter in one pan, and baked the other one as is. After they were done, I frosted the plain one with peanut butter and milk chocolate frostings. Oooohhhh.... They're sooo good, if I dare to say so myself :D Anw, pictures are below as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment