... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ispahan Yet Again..

Ok I said I wouldn't want to smell rose water in the near future in my previous post. But what can I do, I still had a lot of rose creme diplomat and rose lychee gelee left from making my friend's birthday macarons. I needed to use them up and the first thing that came to mind was cream puff. As I was preparing the ingredients, I realized I had a container of strawberries that I had to use up also. So I changed my direction and decided to make strawberry tarts instead. I made a batch of pate sucree, rolled the dough into molds, baked them, spread a spoonful white chocolate ganache at the bottom, spooned the rose creme diplomat on top of the ganache, sprinkled diced rose lychee gelee and strawberries, added sliced strawberries, and drizzled the whole thing with white chocolate ganache. Voila! White chocolate strawberry ispahan tart :D I had to admit, that was one of the best tasting tarts I've ever made. The pate sucree was crisp, crumbly, and buttery. The white chocolate worked very well with the fragrance of rose and lychee and the tartness of the strawberry. Ahhh, I guess I have to take back my words about the rose water :p


2 comments:

  1. gu thẩm mỹ hiện đại là trường phái ưa thích, bao gồm do go noi that , do go noi that phong khach , do go noi that nha bep , do go noi that phong ngu ... để nhận ra style này, màu xám hay màu gỗ nguyên từ cây là sáng tạo làm đẹp được áp dụng. các thành phần nội thất ưa thích trong các gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số màu sơn như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để những người có thể tạo điểm đặc biệt hoành tráng. phát minh làm đẹp bằng gỗ xuất hiện trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến nhà hàng trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng đặc biệt trong diện tích học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat , gia cong sat , gia cong inox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read moreJogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete